To see a full-size view of the images posted, just click on them.

RULES FOR POSTING COMMENTS: This blog is meant to be interactive. Please utilize the comment feature to respond to posts that prompt a reaction. You do not have to agree with me to post, but I do ask that your comment pertain to the post itself. I also ask that "anonymous" guests attach some sort of name to their comments so readers can tell everyone apart. (If you cannot follow these simple rules, your post may be DELETED or at the very least mocked for the entertainment of those who can respect my guidelines.)

Monday, November 6, 2017

Surprise visit

Not long after I posted my "Don KDPierre" post, I was confronted by a representative from PETA's "Deceased & Eviscerated Animals Division" or "D.E.A.D.". I don't know how she got into my house, but she was clearly not amused by my "Godfather"-inspired photo featuring a decapitated horse skull. I tried to explain it was just a joke, but she would have none of it. I apologized and asked if I was in any kind of legal trouble and she told me that despite the dedication of the members of D.E.A.D., there was no legislation protecting skeletons......especially plastic ones, but that they did have a policy of their own in effect to handle situations such as these, adding that she was certain I'd find it far more convincing than a fine:


For a skinny gal, she spanked pretty hard.

12 comments:

  1. Lucky for you she used a paddle
    ...those boney hands would really leave a mark. Great pic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True! Probably the only time a hand spanking would have been worse. (Thanks for the compliment too!)

      Delete
  2. PETA - you mean "People Eating Tasty Animals?"

    Carl H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's one of their sister organizations.

      Delete
  3. Okay, I admit, I thought that was funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet Rosa reported you for the fun of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I first saw this post, I wondered, who took the picture?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. >in quavering tone< "Ooooo-ooo-ooooow...."

      Another Halloween mystery! ;-)

      Delete
    2. That’s what I would like to know too!
      -Ana

      Delete
    3. You're pretty smart. What's YOUR theory?

      Delete