To see a full-size view of the images posted, just click on them.

RULES FOR POSTING COMMENTS: This blog is meant to be interactive. Please utilize the comment feature to respond to posts that prompt a reaction. You do not have to agree with me to post, but I do ask that your comment pertain to the post itself. I also ask that "anonymous" guests attach some sort of name to their comments so readers can tell everyone apart. (If you cannot follow these simple rules, your post may be DELETED or at the very least mocked for the entertainment of those who can respect my guidelines.)

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Morning surprise

This morning Rosa texted me to give myself an enema. I tried to get her to tell me the reason for this unusual request, but she has only left teasing hints. Obviously the probable reason is that an enema is very likely to not be the only thing entering my butt today.....but life in an FLR comes with no guarantees. Only time will tell. In the meantime..........


....admittedly an older cartoon, as evidenced by the phone with a coily cord! But the sentiment is the same nonetheless!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It was. And I guessed correctly at the obvious. She enjoyed it so much she had an "O". I came close, but my night ended in continued denial.

      Delete
    2. Sounds delicious! A little denial is good.

      Delete
    3. I agree that it sounds delicious...while refraining from commenting on the goodness of denial

      Delete
  2. Did I ever tell you my enema story? Hope Not.

    ReplyDelete