To see a full-size view of the images posted, just click on them.

RULES FOR POSTING COMMENTS: This blog is meant to be interactive. Please utilize the comment feature to respond to posts that prompt a reaction. You do not have to agree with me to post, but I do ask that your comment pertain to the post itself. I also ask that "anonymous" guests attach some sort of name to their comments so readers can tell everyone apart. (If you cannot follow these simple rules, your post may be DELETED or at the very least mocked for the entertainment of those who can respect my guidelines.)

Saturday, April 9, 2016

Satisfaction

Years ago I drew up this cartoon based on the observations I made concerning life balance between Tops and bottoms:

While I still find this disparity to ring true often (even for myself) I have seen that being both busy with projects that satisfy me and having a relationship where my D/s needs are met often............has resulted in me being far less "preoccupied" with "all things D/s-ish". I am just more content, and as a result more balanced and less obsessed.

1 comment:

  1. Crimson Kid (C.K.)May 15, 2016 at 12:02 AM

    Let's see...I tend to focus on pro football, college hoops [basketball], "Star Trek," World War II, my marriage, science fiction and smart television detectives.

    I'm obviously not a typical *bottomish* type, although I do think quite a bit about spanking stories--both reading and writing--on occasion... --C.K.

    ReplyDelete