To see a full-size view of the images posted, just click on them.

RULES FOR POSTING COMMENTS: This blog is meant to be interactive. Please utilize the comment feature to respond to posts that prompt a reaction. You do not have to agree with me to post, but I do ask that your comment pertain to the post itself. I also ask that "anonymous" guests attach some sort of name to their comments so readers can tell everyone apart. (If you cannot follow these simple rules, your post may be DELETED or at the very least mocked for the entertainment of those who can respect my guidelines.)

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

More ridiculous captions

I found this series recently and just couldn't resist commenting:

Or when simply asked to do a chore around the house.

"I really should have gotten my period by now...."

Looks like "dad" wanted her top off as well. Better to see his "daughter's" collection of tattoos I suppose? At least he let her keep her socks on. "Dad" may be a bit of a weirdo....but definitely not a foot fetishist! 

Or that anyone notices the kitty litter in the corner.

Yeah, that wig of his is pretty bad.

But probably a bit too old to be going around topless in front of him.  Discipline may be one thing, but "Dad" seems like a bit of a pervert.

Wow, some of these are just so creepy! The photo series is bad enough, but someone actually felt the need to narrate the scene. Anyway, enough for now. I do have a few more I'll be posting in a bit. Please feel free to comment or better yet...........send me the best captioned calamity you've found!






No comments:

Post a Comment