To see a full-size view of the images posted, just click on them.

RULES FOR POSTING COMMENTS: This blog is meant to be interactive. Please utilize the comment feature to respond to posts that prompt a reaction. You do not have to agree with me to post, but I do ask that your comment pertain to the post itself. I also ask that "anonymous" guests attach some sort of name to their comments so readers can tell everyone apart. (If you cannot follow these simple rules, your post may be DELETED or at the very least mocked for the entertainment of those who can respect my guidelines.)

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Grilling

I saw this mixed photo/computer art image a while back and felt that with BBQ season upon us, the timing was right to post it. Interestingly, this type of image is quite a bit of a departure from my usual tastes. In fact, I could probably list a dozen solid reasons why I should NOT like this image....................but I do. I actually like it a lot....or at least way more than I probably should.

I do think my ability to enjoy this little scene is due to its unreal animated look. If this was an actual photo I'd probably wince uncomfortably and move on. The very real consequence of the impaled young lady leaning too far over seems overly severe....but her expression is not one of terror. Something in both of their expressions comes across as if neither truly believes those sensitive nips are ever going to be in any real danger of being cooked and the position is more of a predicament to ensure willing reception of the strap-on.

Speaking of which, while the picture does not clearly indicate which orifice is being penetrated, I find I can only really appreciate the image if I assume that it's her butt being impaled. If I had reason to believe the penetration was vaginal, I would lose all interest and the predicament would lose its D/s charm.

Have you ever stumbled upon something that just hits you just right when your brain is saying "oh but that's so wrong!" ?

5 comments:

  1. Crimson Kid (C.K.)June 22, 2016 at 3:38 PM

    Well, the redhead's facial expression strikes me as being quite alarmed, plus her nipples seem overly close to the hot grill, I'm figuring that they're already uncomfortably hot in that position.

    Doesn't bending far forward make rearward penetration of either orifice easier and therefore somewhat less painful to the recipient? The other woman's thrusting of her hips (and hence the unseen dildo) would normally tend to induce her victim to lean further forward, thereby pushing her rear end upward, which is presumably why her arms have to be pulled backward to avoid that--any slight slippage of the black woman's grin would result in the white one's breasts being burned on the grill, I'd figure.

    This pictured situation is obviously much more perilous (and hardly at all even kinky-erotic) from my perspective than it appears to be from yours, KD... --C.K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crimson Kid (C.K.)June 22, 2016 at 3:41 PM

    Ahhhh, "grip," not "grin," of course, although she does seem to be grinning a touch... --C.K.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well her position may be precarious and her nips may be in close proximity..............but they are CGI nips, not real ones, so it's more like dropping an Acme anvil on Wile E. Coyote versus dropping a real anvil on a real coyote (and thereby upsetting all of those PETA folks while also making quite a mess.)

      Delete
  3. Philip RichardsonJune 23, 2016 at 11:23 PM

    Well, of course this drawing is fantasy, but I was reacting to it as if it were a real situation--which of course it could conceivably be--and it strikes me as simply a fairly mild form of torture rather than any 'legitimate' D/s type of interaction.

    Wile E. Coyote is obviously a totally unreal cartoon character, things that happen to him clearly never could happen to a real coyote, thus the extreme physical damage he suffers never makes me react negatively. (How does the "Acme" company stay in business anyway, when virtually all of its products are defective?)

    Unlikely yet possible fantasy vs. silly cartoon, there IS a serious difference...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess that explains it pretty well. You are reacting to something that seems real enough to be real (and thereby upsetting) and I see the CGI and think 'fake' and end up OK with something that would otherwise upset me.

      As for Acme? I wonder. Are their products universally defective? Or does the Road Runner have gremlin-like powers that cause ALL things to run contrary to their nature? If you recall, even gravity 'malfunctioned' whenever that bird was around.

      Delete