To see a full-size view of the images posted, just click on them.

RULES FOR POSTING COMMENTS: This blog is meant to be interactive. Please utilize the comment feature to respond to posts that prompt a reaction. You do not have to agree with me to post, but I do ask that your comment pertain to the post itself. I also ask that "anonymous" guests attach some sort of name to their comments so readers can tell everyone apart. (If you cannot follow these simple rules, your post may be DELETED or at the very least mocked for the entertainment of those who can respect my guidelines.)

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Caption the artwork


I found this on the Erotic Art site and could not help but see enormous potential for captioning. So, if you would like to try your hand at it, please submit your entry.  The caption could be dialog between the subjects or even just a wry description of what is going on. Be creative. There is just one ground rule: 1: the caption should be humorous. 

If the image somehow triggers some deep, elaborate and unrealized personal fantasy........keep it to yourself. While you ponder your entry, you should be stroking only your chin in thought, nothing else. Any long, drawn out description of what one party wishes to do to the other because it's what you are drooling over in your own head will be deleted.........unless of course it's funny.

Let's see what almost 600 visitors per day can come up with in a week.



2 comments:

  1. Being how I am, I researched the painting and the story behind it (Perseus and Andromeda)on more careful studying, I noticed that she was standing on the slain Cetus.

    With all that in mind, I came up with the following:

    Yes, my lovely, Poseidon sent this monster to eat you whole while you scream in agony, but I will marry you, and eat only your most delectable parts while you scream in ecstasy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmmm, that sounds more like a seduction than a punchline, Merry. Nothing funny about these two going off for a happy fuckfest. Maybe just roll that image around a bit more and think awful and dark thoughts? (I do like the potential in twisting the "eating her whole" phrase though. ;-) )

      Delete