To see a full-size view of the images posted, just click on them.

RULES FOR POSTING COMMENTS: This blog is meant to be interactive. Please utilize the comment feature to respond to posts that prompt a reaction. You do not have to agree with me to post, but I do ask that your comment pertain to the post itself. I also ask that "anonymous" guests attach some sort of name to their comments so readers can tell everyone apart. (If you cannot follow these simple rules, your post may be DELETED or at the very least mocked for the entertainment of those who can respect my guidelines.)

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Impractical nudity

Really? Did you ever TRY it? 

(Just let me know when and where so I can inform the authorities just exactly where to look for your mosquito-bitten, bloody-soled, thorn-encrusted corpse...........provided the animals leave anything behind.)

I've done a lot of camping and hiking AND I don't mind being naked outdoors. I've been in the woods naked..............I've fooled around out in the open air, and I've done kinky stuff out there too (fresh-cut switches anyone?) ......but it's only fun if you stay in one relatively open place drenched in OFF. As for hiking that way? Definitely not! Even with good boots and clothing you end up scratched and poked and bitten.

I just hate when people use captions to promote a view that is based on a fantasy as if it was reality. It doesn't matter if it's how everyone should live a particular kink....(as if everyone shared the same ones).....or even basic 'how to live the BEST way'-type crap.

So to whoever is responsible for this: PLEASE, go for it! Lead by example! Show us the 'better way' ........but if you do, why not go all the way on this? Go totally naked and ditch the backpack as well. You can store your gear up your ass. Oh wait, you probably won't be able to fit it all with your head occupying so much space!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. This from the lady with the naked back avatar? ;-)

      Well, it's for the best. After all, I'd hate to see that pristine integument riddled with itchy red hives.

      Delete
  2. An girlfriend from college days, we visited her Mother's cabin a few times. One such visit I was enjoying the view naked on the deck, she joined me also naked, we took a walk, no one around, felt really naughty, but really good, I got an erection and she would hold it. She did say if her mother saw us, sitting would be a problem, my erection got harder, she notice and just smiled at me. Shawn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great story, Shawn. I've had quite a few outdoor adventures that occurred while being at least mostly naked. I'm a wimp when it comes to tromping about in rough terrain without shoes.......so even some of my wilder romps had me wearing something on my feet.

      Delete