To see a full-size view of the images posted, just click on them.

RULES FOR POSTING COMMENTS: This blog is meant to be interactive. Please utilize the comment feature to respond to posts that prompt a reaction. You do not have to agree with me to post, but I do ask that your comment pertain to the post itself. I also ask that "anonymous" guests attach some sort of name to their comments so readers can tell everyone apart. (If you cannot follow these simple rules, your post may be DELETED or at the very least mocked for the entertainment of those who can respect my guidelines.)

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Huzzah!

With September almost here, I am already preparing for our annual backyard RenFaire. Every year I try to add new things and new twists. I will post more as we get closer to the event but yesterday I asked my neighbor who I always refer to as "Marta", if she would be willing to be the official "sergeant-at-arms/disciplinarian". She agreed pretty quickly. Her duty will be to spank those sent to the stocks with a new wide slapper I made for the occasion.

I told her we chose her because she is the perfect combination of a likable and trustworthy person who we could trust would not go overboard...........while not having too much guilt about swatting a few behinds either. She agreed.

Of course Rosa was there and kept teasing us both about how she would make sure that I ended up in the stocks so that Marta would have a good shot at me before that day was out! (I don't doubt it!)

As this happy fellow can attest............"it's good to be king!"

No comments:

Post a Comment