To see a full-size view of the images posted, just click on them.

RULES FOR POSTING COMMENTS: This blog is meant to be interactive. Please utilize the comment feature to respond to posts that prompt a reaction. You do not have to agree with me to post, but I do ask that your comment pertain to the post itself. I also ask that "anonymous" guests attach some sort of name to their comments so readers can tell everyone apart. (If you cannot follow these simple rules, your post may be DELETED or at the very least mocked for the entertainment of those who can respect my guidelines.)

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

The Power of 3

The number three has an interesting history. (see link) But while three can be traditional, mystical, magical, and even scientific, there are those who think "three is a crowd". Not so in spanking circles! Images, fantasies, and even real adventures are fraught with three people being involved in some way. Here are a few images of various gender combinations and age situations and artistic styles representing a few of the permutations of spanking with three participants:
the traditional spanking with the 'accidental' witness


the invited or permitted witness

the smug witness with a little surprise of their own

the witness who helps out

or who helps out..........while being next in line?

or maybe the current witness was first in line?

Two simultaneous spankers and a male victim?

How about two simultaneous spankers and one female victim?

.....or two simultaneous victims and one spanker?

Hell..........why not just have three victims?

or three beaten butts?

And if you like multiples..............I suppose there is no need to stop at three..........magical as it might be.
















12 comments:

  1. There's some great pictures there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Awed! There are a few personal favorites in this bunch.

      Delete
  2. Great images! They inspired mental ones as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Merry! I suppose when you are feeling up to it they might inspire some 'real life' as well?

      Delete
  3. Great pictures. Two simultaneous spankers and a male victim,is so expressive. I think the title could be "Careful what you wish for!" LOL
    DC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, DC.......yes, those ladies do seem enthusiastic.

      Delete
  4. Some of my favorites too. Witnessed spankings are one of my personal kinks. JayEm is one of my fave artists too...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome, smuccatelli! The thing about witnessed spankings for me is that the "idea" of it is always far more appealing than when it happens...........especially if it's a genuine punishment rather than play.

      (hmmm, maybe that could be a topic for another day?)

      Delete
    2. I would say that, in general, the fantasy nearly always is better than the reality, if only because you can control your fantasies. Reality is what it is. I feel remiss in not mentioning H-Bum (wonderfully expressive work), Sardax (excellent work, but too fem-dom for my taste most of the time), and Sassy Bottoms (one of my earliest faves and also quite evocative). Alan Lawrence also has a huge body of work that I've enjoyed. Sorry I'm not familiar with the other artists. As in, I've seen them before but I don't know their names...

      Delete
    3. That's a good way of putting it. Controlling the fantasy is definitely one aspect but there is also the way the reality feels when it's happening............even if it's aligning closely to the fantasy.

      Delete