To see a full-size view of the images posted, just click on them.

RULES FOR POSTING COMMENTS: This blog is meant to be interactive. Please utilize the comment feature to respond to posts that prompt a reaction. You do not have to agree with me to post, but I do ask that your comment pertain to the post itself. I also ask that "anonymous" guests attach some sort of name to their comments so readers can tell everyone apart. (If you cannot follow these simple rules, your post may be DELETED or at the very least mocked for the entertainment of those who can respect my guidelines.)

Monday, August 1, 2016

The Raffle

A new story is up at the main site called "The Raffle". It is a story of two separate sets of people whose lives are affected in different ways by participation in a kinky raffle for charity. One sub-story explores the issue of submission to someone we would never have wanted to be subordinate to, while the other simply celebrates the unexpected pleasures of anatomical uniqueness.

Just click on the link for the main site and go to the stories, and look for the "New" tag next to "The Raffle". Enjoy! (And let me know what you think!)

(artist unknown)
(An illustration I used for "The Raffle" to highlight how we don't always know everything about a person, especially when we only see their professional side.)

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's charm is centered in her facial expression. That sells the whole shadow-gag beautifully.

      But what did you think of "The Raffle"?

      Delete
  2. I enjoyed Larry's story more, probably because I have an aversion to analingus. Still, it had me smiling. I'm interested in finding out the opinion of others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback. I do find that analingus is a lot like the scent of eucalyptus..............people either love it or hate it without much of an in-between.

      Delete