To see a full-size view of the images posted, just click on them.

RULES FOR POSTING COMMENTS: This blog is meant to be interactive. Please utilize the comment feature to respond to posts that prompt a reaction. You do not have to agree with me to post, but I do ask that your comment pertain to the post itself. I also ask that "anonymous" guests attach some sort of name to their comments so readers can tell everyone apart. (If you cannot follow these simple rules, your post may be DELETED or at the very least mocked for the entertainment of those who can respect my guidelines.)

Sunday, September 25, 2016

More reversal- "Retro"


OK, it is posed and corny and we'd all be safe in assuming the "Mom" probably never got a single whack, but.......there's no denying the appeal to this vintage 'reversal' photo.

The idea of reversals occurring within families is a small but solid subset of reversal fans and there are writers who specialize in this very specific genre. I myself have recently completed a story where this is an underlying theme......though not the only one, in a story I have yet to 'release'. (It's still being tweaked, which is my standard procedure for any piece I do.) Just be patient and it may be released soon.

2 comments:

  1. I also like the reversal themes. Loved your story and cannot wait to read the new one.

    Stan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Stan. It hopefully should not be a long wait.

      Delete