To see a full-size view of the images posted, just click on them.

RULES FOR POSTING COMMENTS: This blog is meant to be interactive. Please utilize the comment feature to respond to posts that prompt a reaction. You do not have to agree with me to post, but I do ask that your comment pertain to the post itself. I also ask that "anonymous" guests attach some sort of name to their comments so readers can tell everyone apart. (If you cannot follow these simple rules, your post may be DELETED or at the very least mocked for the entertainment of those who can respect my guidelines.)

Monday, October 10, 2016

Another one.

Shifting gears a bit, here's one that seems to be a couple at a kinky street fair (perhaps Folsom in San Francisco?) 


But the age reversal is interesting. Are they a couple? Friends? Just a kinky photo op between strangers? You tell me.

8 comments:

  1. Dad and daughter ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you might want to review basic Human Anatomy by gender.

      Delete
    2. My first thought was, "Wait...what?! Did they comment on the wrong page? Because that's 2 women. Right?"

      Delete
    3. To sharpestcookie: I think "anonymous" was trying to be funny by being a bit mean. I'm usually OK with that but not when it mocks a woman's appearance.

      Delete
  2. Women are more free with their desires and this looks like one such desire, to get reaction from people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very possible.

      Thanks for joining in but please just add a fake name in the body of your comment so we can keep all the "anonymous commenters" separate.

      Delete
  3. It appears to me the youngest of the two is a tad embarrassed so maybe a kinky photo opt.?
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's my thought too, Archedone. She isn't acting like the real 'owner'.

      Delete