To see a full-size view of the images posted, just click on them.

RULES FOR POSTING COMMENTS: This blog is meant to be interactive. Please utilize the comment feature to respond to posts that prompt a reaction. You do not have to agree with me to post, but I do ask that your comment pertain to the post itself. I also ask that "anonymous" guests attach some sort of name to their comments so readers can tell everyone apart. (If you cannot follow these simple rules, your post may be DELETED or at the very least mocked for the entertainment of those who can respect my guidelines.)

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Halloween Parties

I wish I could say the following shots were taken at my Halloween Party, but alas, they were not:

I love this "CFNF"! Look behind the girl in red and you can see there is a real party going on. 

And this is just too cute: the bee gets stung this time around!

I love this brave girl.....daring to go to a Halloween party without a costume.


Or this young lady out in public with just a partial one!

Halloween may be over, but the memories linger on. I am already packing up the decorations and even picked up some extra goodies for next year at 50% off. It was fun but now I have to wait an entire year for it to come again! 



9 comments:

  1. Joan, wish I could do that, looks like a lot of fun and we girls do like being "naughty" and that is being a real naughty girl, my husband would not appreciate and I would not appreciate the spanking I would get, but then again being naughty does have its rewards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything you say is true. Interesting how some dominant types LIKE showing off their subs and embarrassing them, and others would not dream of having their precious possessions ogled by anyone else.

      Delete
    2. Joan, my better half, well I attended such a party and it was really fun showing off my body, a real turn on. She did not and decided to give a show for the others to enjoy, over her lap and I did put on a show, but afterwards my bottom attracted a lot of attention, rubs, and some pictures.

      Delete
  2. Jackson, if I was spanking that bee she would know what a bee sting really felt like. Such a cute bottom and screaming for a nice sting. I suppose the dance afterwards is what I enjoy the most besides the trip to the hive to enjoy her honey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As a predominantly submissive type....with solid switch abilities and experience......I have to agree with you on that bee! That truly is one of those "highly spankable" behinds. Isn't it interesting how some butts seem to cry out for smacks while others seem to demand worshipful attention?

      Delete
    2. Worshipful bottom is so true and adding color to such a sight would add to the beauty.

      Delete
    3. I'm not so certain, I'd venture that there are some beautiful and bountiful feminine derrieres that should simply be adored, kissed and pampered rather than smacked--although "Miss Bumblebee" in the party photograph has a nicely spankable bottom, I'll agree on that point.

      I'm thinking of the conclusion to a story on the main site titled "The Half-Switch," wherein the feminine lover in a kinky relationship has determined whose bare bottom should frequently be "blistered and raw" and whose should be lovingly pampered and kept kissably baby-smooth.

      I certainly couldn't dispute her conclusion either... --C.K.

      Delete
  3. Jackie, I did just that, had a few and walked around naked, smiling, my best friend, still dress enjoying it. Her mother must have heard about it, soon she was standing beside us, smiling and informing both of us will soon have cute red bottoms. I looked at her and said no way, she swatted my bare bottom and said Mommy will decide and swatted it again.

    ReplyDelete