To see a full-size view of the images posted, just click on them.

RULES FOR POSTING COMMENTS: This blog is meant to be interactive. Please utilize the comment feature to respond to posts that prompt a reaction. You do not have to agree with me to post, but I do ask that your comment pertain to the post itself. I also ask that "anonymous" guests attach some sort of name to their comments so readers can tell everyone apart. (If you cannot follow these simple rules, your post may be DELETED or at the very least mocked for the entertainment of those who can respect my guidelines.)

Thursday, February 23, 2017

Another odd CFNF

(As odd CFNFs go, this is in my "Top 5"!)

Take your time and soak in all the details. The most logical explanation I have for this one is that it is another one of those "Nude Bicycle Events" but there's not a bike to be seen and those usually have crowds in the frame. Short of that? This is well into 'WTF-land'.

Key observations:
-obvious age discrepancy but they don't seem related (but could be, I suppose)
-it's  definitely public and not a private backyard
-there's a clothed person walking by in the background
-the clothed woman is wearing a dress as opposed to comfy jeans and a tee which for me suggests this is some kind of 'event' (again one of those bicycle events seems most likely)
-their pose is comfortably loving and friendly, so this doesn't seem to be a photo-op for a curious clothed onlooker. More likely they know each other well or ARE related
-the naked girl seems to be barely 18 and therefore unusually young for this to be a 'proud mom' photo...........but the clothed woman appears to be very proud
-the naked girl is just adorable!......and cute as a button...........but that doesn't really offer a clue. It's just a personal observation.

So, what do you really think this is all about? (And if the word "spank" appears in your comment, I swear I am sending you to Merry hoping she has some thorned switches leftover from Valentine's Day! There is NOTHING in this shot to suggest anything to do with spanking.)

20 comments:

  1. Don't threaten me with a good time!

    Maybe an older sibling?

    Another thought: ALL young women are cute. I mean, they're young. My other observation is that women over 40 gradually become invisible. How often do people really look at other people?

    Okay, back to the picture: Maybe it was a dare?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps.

      As to your comment on youth, it reminds me of a discussion I had over the phone MANY years ago with Mitch Kessler (Sir Adam of Adam&Gillian's) and he said something to effect of: 'when I turned 60 I realized that most of the appeal of a woman was greatly affected by her age. A woman in her 50's or 60's needed to have a special charm to be attractive to me, but a woman in her 40's needed only to be relatively attractive and in somewhat decent shape, by the 30's almost everything was forgiven, and a woman in her 20's needed to have open running sores in order for me to find her unattractive.'

      Delete
  2. Come on lets go sunbath, Mom doesn't mind, as long as it in the backyard. Mother, "Backyard young lady for nude sunbathing" Yes Mommy, lets go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mark, don't understand replie?

      Delete
    2. Evocative of James Joyce.

      (Thanks for signing your name this time. I had no idea who wrote the first comment. If Joyce wasn't dead I'd have thought it was him.)

      Delete
  3. Sorry, but it is a spanking photo - or rather a pre-spanking photo.

    They are having a birthday party for the naked one at Lake T-----. Someone suggested a birthday spanking was in order and the majority decided she should be naked. The young woman is adventurous and trusts her friends. The clothed one say wait I want a picture before you get your spanking while you are still smiling and laughing.

    Somewhere out there is the after picture.

    -Rosco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok Roscoe, you find and produce that "after" photo and I won't send you to Merry. The only thing missing from your explanation is a cadre of kinky aliens who orchestrated the whole thing......or the ephemeral "Spanking Fairy" who turns any situation into a spanking scenario yet never can be captured on film.

      Delete
    2. Rosco: You were warned! KD is very serious about my spankings. Don't mess with him.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. A 'wise-ass' can become a 'sore-ass' quite easily in your case.

      >turns head with hand cupped alongside mouth< "Oh Merry!"

      Delete
    2. I saw that, and since Shilo is nearby, I will give him Rosco's as well!

      Delete
    3. A good time was had by all.

      Merryslave

      Delete
    4. 'Good time'?! That's not what I want to hear! LOL!

      "Merry! I guess you're not punishing hard enough!"

      Delete
    5. kd: Please motivate her even further, as THAT is when the 'good time' REALLY begins.

      Delete
  5. When I was her age, I did stupid things like what she is going. Come on ladies, we all got away with something, our mothers would scold but they admitted they to did stupid things. The worse that ever happened, a sleep over, three of us went outside after everyone was asleep, naked. If was fun until we saw my friends mother standing in the door. She smiled and said, back to bed now. We walk past her, our backs away and nothing more was ever said. It's a girl thing, admit it, some of you did it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good points and cute anecdote, but please abide by the blog guidelines for posting comments.....specifically adding a fake name to your post so we know who you are. (I had hoped that posting the guidelines in RED would enable everyone to see them.) Thanks.

      As to your point though, the girl is not alone in this. Someone is posing with her who is of an age to object but seems pleased and proud instead. A little different than getting caught doing a nighttime streak. So I'm not sure this is a 'stupid thing' like a dare, but something planned......like a protest or rally perhaps?

      Delete
    2. My name is Joan, you never did something like this?

      Delete
    3. More like what you described doing. I did a lot of mooning in my day and dares of all kinds involving being naked among the clothed......and even got caught by a girlfriend's mother! But the key word is 'caught'. This young lady is being supported by the adult hugging her. So the question remains: what is going on here? I don't think I ever had the experience of being naked and getting the cheerful support shown here.

      Delete