To see a full-size view of the images posted, just click on them.

RULES FOR POSTING COMMENTS: This blog is meant to be interactive. Please utilize the comment feature to respond to posts that prompt a reaction. You do not have to agree with me to post, but I do ask that your comment pertain to the post itself. I also ask that "anonymous" guests attach some sort of name to their comments so readers can tell everyone apart. (If you cannot follow these simple rules, your post may be DELETED or at the very least mocked for the entertainment of those who can respect my guidelines.)

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Inevitable

I've been given adamant instructions today to self-administer a good cleaning.

(while the thought of being a victim of the ministrations of others, the fact is both Rosa and I BOTH prefer that I do my own 'cleaning out'.)

All in preparation for Rosa's plans to do this later:


Needless to say that at the very least, my day should be interesting.






9 comments:

  1. Now here is MY idea of a really good time.
    Although I would like the assist as in the top panel, and I wouldn't need the restraints like in the 2nd panel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just liked the picture. I'm not restrained either.

      Delete
  2. I usually do my own cleaning also as part of getting ready for her. No restraints needed here either. I'm very willing to accept her taking me in any position she desires at the time.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think I prefer the privacy for that particular activity. I've done it with others in the past, on both ends, and if I was going to do one with someone else, I think I'd prefer 'giving'.

      Delete
    2. I've always done my own cleaning, but I'm quite charmed by the idea of having it done unto me.

      Delete
    3. I suppose it might depend on the person. Someone who seemed experienced and eager might help me feel less self-conscious about the less-than-pleasant aspects inherent in the practice. Rosa is a little too squeamish about those things to have me feel comfortable. But if she REALLY wanted more involvement, I would give it a try.

      Delete