To see a full-size view of the images posted, just click on them.

RULES FOR POSTING COMMENTS: This blog is meant to be interactive. Please utilize the comment feature to respond to posts that prompt a reaction. You do not have to agree with me to post, but I do ask that your comment pertain to the post itself. I also ask that "anonymous" guests attach some sort of name to their comments so readers can tell everyone apart. (If you cannot follow these simple rules, your post may be DELETED or at the very least mocked for the entertainment of those who can respect my guidelines.)

Monday, February 20, 2017

Technically.....

 
 
As cute as the idea of "cum filled balls" might be, and as popular as the phrase and notion seem to be......................it just ain't so!
 
 
Seminal fluid is stored in the seminal vesicle, closer to your butt than your balls. And even sperm, which are produced in the testicles, only stay there until mature, whereupon they then travel north through the vas deferens awaiting their chance to either combine with seminal fluid and be ejactulated, or as they age, be expelled through the urethra during urination.
 
The idea that a man's balls are twin round reservoirs for 'cum' is as accurate as believing that 'love' is stored in your heart.




13 comments:

  1. I love the idea of cummimg-then-spanked, but, sadly, it has yet to happen in that order.
    Appropos of nothing, I see that Richard has been blogging your art on Femdom Artists.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You might like the 'idea;, but you won't like it if it happens.

      (Yes, I let him know that a lot more work than he was showing was available for use.)

      Delete
    2. Hee hee. You don't know me very well. LOL

      Delete
    3. I'm in agreement that it might be fun and arousing to think and even write about, but in actual practice having climaxed just before a good spanking makes it much less erotic and much more truly punitive.

      If "true punishment" is the female disciplinarian's actual objective, then the bare-bottom blistering of a sexually-sated male is quite effective... --C.K.

      Delete
    4. I'm just glad Rosa hasn't expressed an interest in this. I've experienced it. It's horrible. It also tends to make me more resentful, so perhaps that's why Rosa thinks it's smarter to punish me in a way that blows off steam for her but actually ends up making me feel contrite rather than pissed-off.

      Delete
    5. I got to experience it, today. Really, not much worse than 'normal' paddlings and such I get from Merry.
      Though my bottom did go numb after 50 swats.

      Delete
  2. Ah fantasy! I've dealt with that quite a bit lately, but not from Shilo.

    Back to the subject: My apologies for going off-topic. It's rather unfortunate that my handjob skills are lacking, and in fact, were lacking even before the accident. On the other hand (pun intended) I give a pretty good prostate massage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do huh? Hmmmmm.

      >thoughts wander<

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I will vouch for her exterior prostate massages!

      Delete
  3. Try having to masturbate prior to a spanking, I got caught with F/m magazines and was masturbating at the time by my girlfriend. She now does the spanking for any misdeeds I do and I'm told to kneel on a towel in the front room and preform for her. Trust me the spanking really hurts. Mark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am familiar with the practice, which is why I am glad we don't really do it. It is not a good strategy for managing me. I am stubborn and cannot be bullied......but I melt easily if handled differently.

      Delete