To see a full-size view of the images posted, just click on them.

RULES FOR POSTING COMMENTS: This blog is meant to be interactive. Please utilize the comment feature to respond to posts that prompt a reaction. You do not have to agree with me to post, but I do ask that your comment pertain to the post itself. I also ask that "anonymous" guests attach some sort of name to their comments so readers can tell everyone apart. (If you cannot follow these simple rules, your post may be DELETED or at the very least mocked for the entertainment of those who can respect my guidelines.)

Monday, March 13, 2017

Multiple what?

The question on my mind today is: which scenario resonates more with you?

Being the sole focus of multiple discplinarians ?

Or being one of several recipients of discipline from a sole disciplinarian?

In looking for images, I can say that the second scenario seems MUCH more popular with artists! These multiple-victim pictures outnumber multiple disciplinarian images by a huge margin. And yet, this situation does not have a lot of appeal for me.  The shared fate situation puts me on equal footing with several others in the same boat, dissipating my submission and making my own turn over the lap seem more normal

No, I much prefer the idea of being the sole 'submissive in disgrace' among others who will not share my fate but rather bring about a worse fate through their involvement. Being a solitary submissive emphasizes the embarrassing uniqueness of being an adult subject to spanking by others with authority over me.

What about you? (I suppose f you can't decide you can always go with this:)

Being among multiple recipients of discipline from multiple disciplinarians!
Though it just seems like a factory assembly line of spanking to me.



12 comments:

  1. I don't mind "sharing the work" but I prefer to be the only one disciplining given the choice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the vibe is different for the disciplinarians. If I imagine myself in the dominant role, I still think I would prefer a co-dominant to multiple recipients.

      Delete
  2. I cannot speak from practical experience, but all three scenarios have some appeal to me. No one scenario in particular stands out as a preference.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is interesting. I am sure that openness says something about your inclinations as well.

      Delete
  3. Well that is an easy one, but which I must qualify:
    Male Dom - Multiple Recipients
    Fem Dom - Multiple Disciplinarians

    Carl H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting, Carl. I personally would not want to be disciplined by a male Dom, even if I was among others in the same situation.

      Delete
  4. Interesting you brought this up, story from Texas that men who masturbate and get caught will be fined, how I don't know, the state government is addressing this. I was caught by my wife, only thing I thought she was unaware, since her mother was visiting. Sitting on the toilet, stroking, she walks in, what followed I did not like at all. I had to finish, and then taken to the front room, she explained to her mother what I did. Lets just say this, I would take the fine in Texas over the spanking I got from not just my wife, but my mother-in-law. I would take the spanking from my wife over my mother-in-law. Talking about dancing, rubbing and then told not to face the wall, but to hold my limp penis and stand in the middle of the room. Jason

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They'll be spying on you through your microwave. So don't masturbate in the kitchen. (I think Kelly Ann Conway is heading up the surveillance team for this.) But your M.I.L. might well be on the team as well?

      (What's with all you guys and Mothers-in-law?)

      Delete
    2. My mother-in-law is one of a kind, and my wife had told her that she was spanking me, I was not surprised.
      She is a woman's from that has the look of the 50's women. A spanking from her, well lets say the younger women have a lot to learn. Older women stop when they want, spank hard, better grip over her lap.

      Delete
    3. "She is a woman's from that has the look of the 50's women."

      Perhaps to show her your love and appreciation you could schedule her for a make-over?

      Delete
    4. Meaning a woman who knows herself, gets respect, just has that look.

      Delete
    5. So why would those qualities evoke a "50's-era" woman? Women were notoriously kept subordinate in that time. So the "look" of a "50's woman" is more akin to a June Cleaver or Lucy Riccardo ......that so many submissive DD women identify with.

      Delete