To see a full-size view of the images posted, just click on them.

RULES FOR POSTING COMMENTS: This blog is meant to be interactive. Please utilize the comment feature to respond to posts that prompt a reaction. You do not have to agree with me to post, but I do ask that your comment pertain to the post itself. I also ask that "anonymous" guests attach some sort of name to their comments so readers can tell everyone apart. (If you cannot follow these simple rules, your post may be DELETED or at the very least mocked for the entertainment of those who can respect my guidelines.)

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Today is:

International Women's Day! Support the day.....love a woman.....


.... each in your own special way, of course!


6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I was just about to write that when I saw your reply.

      Delete
  2. Crimson Kid (C.K.)March 9, 2017 at 12:17 AM

    As Ambrose Bierce once stated, "Here's to woman! Would we could fall into her arms without falling into her hands."

    But I'm certainly glad that I have *my* woman... --C.K.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grear quote!

      But see, that's why I prefer to approach them from behind!😝😜

      Delete
  3. Crimson Kid (C.K.)March 9, 2017 at 10:07 AM

    LOL! Well, that's merely delaying the inevitable, I'd guess.

    Actually, I appreciate this cartoon because my darling wife is often happy to let me kiss her bottom (but not at the front door).

    So she both gives and receives "SMACKS" to the bare derriere, just different kinds... --C.K.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that wordplay! Best of both meanings!

      Delete