To see a full-size view of the images posted, just click on them.

RULES FOR POSTING COMMENTS: This blog is meant to be interactive. Please utilize the comment feature to respond to posts that prompt a reaction. You do not have to agree with me to post, but I do ask that your comment pertain to the post itself. I also ask that "anonymous" guests attach some sort of name to their comments so readers can tell everyone apart. (If you cannot follow these simple rules, your post may be DELETED or at the very least mocked for the entertainment of those who can respect my guidelines.)

Sunday, July 23, 2017

Smug

There are so any appealing and sexy expressions that can be conveyed before, during, or after a punishment..............but one of my favorites is the the look of mischievous pride on a spanker's face! 


Unfortunately, just as with most things, a really good shot of this expression where the victim is also shown, is fairly rare.



Even in real life, it is a fleeting moment that is hard to catch......especially when you are face down over a lap!


There are lots of photos of menacing disciplinarians posed solo, and even a good amount of smiling ones. But to add 'smug' to 'smile' is a subtle treat.



Still, while a perfectly captivating smirk of authority is powerful on a woman alone, I still like to see that look linked to the task at hand.


(Tell me this doesn't look like  the Andy Bernard character from 'The Office' )

One of the things that I see with Rosa when she is among other 'friends-in-the-know' is that smug little grin that pops onto her face whenever she finds an opportunity to warn me to behave. Or if I am walking around in my chaps after a spanking. Give a confident disciplinarian a receptive audience and how can she not beam a bit at her obvious power?


I would love to hear from any female disciplinarians on where a bit of "Spanker's Swagger" fits into their own attitudes.


After all, how can you not love a woman who takes such evil pride in her disciplinary duties?




4 comments:

  1. Indeed, how can you not admire the smug, satisfied expression of a spanker at a job well done? Chelsea Pfieffer (sp?) is a favorite, as is Clare Fonda. In the artistic world of spankings, Jay Em's ladies often exhibit such expressions. Sent you a few by email...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I got them and they are great. I guess I'm not alone in this appreciation of swagger.

      Delete
  2. "After all, how can you not love a woman who takes such evil pride in her disciplinary duties?" .....................That's a real spiffy photo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tomy. I may have to do a follow-up at some point.

      Delete