1. Name a tender song that can almost make you cry.
Francisco Tarrega's "Recuerdos de la Alhambra" which he wrote for his mother.
2. What is your favourite shade of lipstick? What about nail polish?
I wear neither. (even if I'm in panties LOL!) I also don't like nail polish at all and have worked very hard to make Rosa's and even Ana's nails into healthy, neat beauties that look like a French Manicure or pedicure.....while actually being fully natural. It's better for the nail too!
3. Name a children's nursery rhyme or song that you loved and to which you remember all the words.
As a spanko, what better choice than the Old Woman Who Lived in a Shoe? I remember on my bedroom wall as a very young child I had both this rhyme and Jack & Jill framed and illustrated. In the one, the "old Woman" was shown spanking one of her kids over her lap......bare butt!
With all of the vintage illustrations available on the Internet, you would think I'd be able to find that old picture from my childhood.......but it is nowhere to be found. I wonder how or why it disappeared?
4. What outfit would you put on in the morning if you wanted to feel happy and well dressed?
I have always liked the look and feel of a button-down woven shirt rather than anything stretchy.
5. If you had enough money to buy just one, would it be a cottage by the ocean or a cabin in the mountains?
Cabin in the mountains!!!
6. If you are old enough, which one of the Beatles did you have a "thing" for? If you are not that old, tell us a musician that really did it for you.
LOL. Sorry, but I didn't have a thing for any of the Beatles......but I remember spending a lot of time staring at Carly Simon's sweater-covered and bra-less breasts!
7. Name a smell that you love - could be kitchen, outdoors, person, your choice.
I am a sensualist so I have many, but the distinct aroma of a bookstore with a coffee shop is like a magnet for me.
8. How often do you defuzz your legs. Wax, razor, or electric?
About 30 years ago as part of a sexy shaving experiment where I removed all the hair from my body below my neck. And? While initially pretty cool.....once everything started to grow back, it was a living hell for weeks!
9. How/why did you choose your blog name?
My blog name is my cartooning and writing pseudonym which is derived from a submissive 'character role' I used to adopt at certain times......."Pierre the Waiter".
10. What do you like to eat for breakfast? To drink? Coffee or tea?
Black coffee and just about anything else......although I am a sucker for omelettes that have a bunch of crazy ingredients tossed in.
11. How many siblings do you have? Or are you an only child? Are you the oldest, a middle, or the youngest child?
I have one younger brother......by nine years.
12. What is your favourite salad dressing?
I love those 'robusto Italian' dressings. And I'll use it for more than just salad.
13. If you could sit next to anyone (alive) on a long plane trip, who would you pick?
Besides Rosa? Stephen Colbert could be fun. (Actually my kids were on a flight with him sitting not far from them.)
14. Have you ever gone shopping just to cheer yourself up?
I have. I will sometimes go into a Spirit Halloween shop......not to buy anything, but just to feel rejuvenated.
15. If there is one thing that can make you lose your temper, what would it be?
16. Tell us about the best photograph you have ever had taken.
It was a landscape scene of Inca ruins against a magnificent sky in Cuzco, Peru.......taken from the top of a moving tour bus!
17. Have you ever gone skinny-dipping and where?
Often and lots of places.
18. What do you like on your pizza? What don't you like on your pizza?
I am mood-driven and open to most toppings. But now, with all of these odd pizzas I don't like the candy-oriented ones.